Looking for validation of your quality reviews, evaluations and action planning?
We can provide robust evidence of your strengths and identify opportunities for improvement.
Tribal provides bespoke support to validate your quality reviews and evaluations – from your own self-evaluation, to self-review, or peer review with your leadership team. Our collaborative approach is recognised as securing open and honest dialogue, allowing an accurate assessment of your chosen area for review. We help you take ownership of your school improvement, helping you to measure and monitor progress and build the capacity of your school leaders.
- Gather robust, evidence of self-evaluation through a variety of methods and identify opportunities to improve the quality of learning with triangulation of evidence
- Be confident that you are ready for inspections with our reliable evaluations based on the Ofsted inspection framework
- Develop an action plan for continuous improvement with recommendations from our highly qualified experts who have recent experience as inspectors, senior leaders and advisors
- From leadership, governance and quality of teaching to safeguarding, special needs provision and effective use of pupil premiums – each review and evaluation is tailored to assess the area of your choice, according to your exact needs
"Tribal's reviews have been thorough and informed, using experts suited to our specialist services. They have contributed hugely to our quality assurance process and played a significant role in our preparations for Ofsted."
What areas do the reviews cover?
Reviews can be undertaken in all areas, including:
- Leadership and management
- Effective governance
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment
- Personal development behaviour and welfare
- Pupil outcomes
- Early years provision
- 16-19 provision
- Effective use of Pupil Premium, Sports Premium or Year 7 catch-up funding
- Special needs provision
- Subject and department reviews
- Identification of and provision for vulnerable groups.
If a particular area is not covered here, do give us a call as our experts can review all subjects and phases.
What types of reviews can be done?
Supported self-evaluation – working with school staff and key stakeholders to examine evidence and agree strengths and areas for improvement.
Supported peer review – building on the skills and experience of school staff and senior leaders from other schools, to make accurate judgements of the school’s performance.
External validation of your own self-evaluation or peer review – our trained specialists provide an independent review of your own evidence.
Pre-academy conversion review – to help you make an informed decision about becoming an academy.
Special school review - especially designed to support special schools and SPIs review and improve aspects of central importance to their provision.
How much does it cost?
Prices vary but start from £950. Each review is bespoke, tailored to your needs and costed accordingly.
How are the reviews carried out?
Reviews are carried out by a Tribal accredited reviewer, working with the school or setting. Activities may include observation of teaching and learning, reviewing learners’ work, talking with learners and staff, and scrutiny of evidence and data. A full and independent report is compiled and shared with the school on a confidential basis. Reviews can be carried out as part of a longer-term package of school improvement support.