BT Group Apprenticeships Breakfast Briefing
Room B6.102, BT Centre
FREE EVENT: BT Group Apprenticeships Breakfast Briefing
Successfully managing apprenticeships for employers.
Thursday 28 September - 08:15 - 10:00am
Room B6.102, BT Centre, 81 Newgate Street, London, EC1A 7AJ.
What you'll gain from attending:
- Hear from experts in the field of apprenticeships .
- Gain insight into BT Group's successful apprenticeships offering, with presentation by Bob Soper-Dyer, Head of BT Apprenticeships.
- Learn from Tony Allen, CEO of Allen Apprenticeships & Skills, an expert in how apprenticeships can benefit employers. Prior to setting up his own company in June 2016, Tony was the Skills Funding Agency’s (SFA) Deputy Director for the Large Companies Unit.
- Discover how Tribal systems can support you to effectively and efficiently manage your learning provision and apprentices.
- Free CPD.
- Network with fellow employer providers of apprenticeships.
Who should attend:
This free event has been designed for any employers who are delivering apprenticeships on the RoATP, or thinking about delivering apprenticeships. Your role could be in Apprenticeships, Learning and Development, Training, MIS, Talent, HR or Services.
|08:15 -08:30||Arrival and breakfast|
|08:30 - 09:15||BT Group presentation with Bob Soper-Dyer, Head of BT Apprenticeships
|09:15 - 09:45
||Presentation by Tony Allen, CEO of Allen Apprenticeships & Skills
|09:45 - 10:00